- Added "Duration" to XHR requests (with all the changes to caching, I want to watch performance metrics)
- Added explanation blurb for creating a party
- Added option to launch game from party games list
- Added API request counter to keep gaben.party from hitting request limit from steam (Good Guy Gaben.Party)
- Added changelog (this, lol)
- Improved Steam API caching mechanism. It now is a two staged cache resulting in the maximum number of free workers when under load
- Updated party creation box to be fixed postion (so it won't get lost while scrolling through friends list)
- Refactored caching logic resulting in a 2x caching performance gain for some calls (this was noticed by the duration addition listed above)
- Requested logo design for $5 from fiverr
- Requested new API token (old one was used for a different personal app)
- Added in Caddy rewrite rules for prettier URLs
- Started gnarly card count finder... I don't like this part of the code.
- BudgetVM has rebuilt my VM with a unique IP address now
- BudgetVM has explained that they do not expect this to happen again... but it could.
- Random VM connection issues. Opened a ticket with budgetvm thinking it is host issues
- Updated ticket with budgetvm, I was given one of their other customer's vm IP address...
- Verified that I can take down all three domains from that customer's vm by resetting my vm, lol